[IP] Flying numbers for MM bolus

Recently someone wrote that they believed the MiniMed pumps had the numbers
fly by very fast if the button was held down. I have read this before and
the comment has been made on this list before that unless someone actually
has/had the particular pump they are referring to, *views* should not be
stated. My numbers on my MiniMed 507C (or the late 506) do not fly by
quickly. If I hold the button down, it continues to scroll by 0.1 units and
can be stopped and reversed at any time. There is no speed-up by holding it
down longer. Perhaps my two MiniMed pumps are different than all the others.