[IP] anyone heard of Cygnus trials?

Just visited the Cygnus glucowatch website on the rec. of this group.
Thanks!  There is a place on the site to register for e-mail updates:
In one of their pages, it looks like they are conducting clinical trials, but
of course they can't say where or by whom.  I'm just curious--has anyone
stumbled into one of their trials?  This is one I'd gladly guinea-pig for.
Where/how would one be likely to find out about trials, this and others?  I
can't find much on ADA.