Re: [IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low?

Lori
I have found that in the past when I was treating my son's low, that I
was over-reacting and giving him too much of snack or juice, or if I
gave him milk (long lasting carb) he would be much high a few hours
later.  Now I just treat him with 10 -15 grams of carb and retest within
20 -30 mins.  If still low, then retreat in small increments.  This has
prevented the big swings from lows to highs.

Lisa
Mom to Andrew  dxd at 14 mos. / now 4