[IP] Re: set changes and high's

Yup, Katie does that, too.  Seems to keep her insulin flow from being
disrupted.  I just set my watch/timer for 2 hours after she inserts a new
set, then have her check her blood.  If her number is in a "good" range,
I know the new set is okay and she can remove her old set.
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest pumper in Alaska...so far!)

<What did you mean when you said you leave the old set in for a few