[IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low?

Kap has only had rebound 1 time - he was high before PE and the lady I had in
charged at school misunderstood the directions and injected  2 units to bring
him down which would have been fine except he had PE that day.  After PE he
was 400+.
The exercise with onboard insulin and no food had to be the result of the
HIGH.
All other highs can be contributed to over eating when he is low and not
covering it with insulin.
However, I must say, he is doing great w/ pumping.
I am looking forward to him going back to school, all due to pumping.
Also, he is has been off medication for ADHD since May.  And is doing great!
Again, I say ALL DUE TO PUMPING INSULIN.
Thanks for listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 9 ( 10 on Thursday) dxd 8/26/98 - pumping 1/19/00