RE: [IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low?

>> So lets say you have a low and you treat it  and you come back to
normal range then do you find later that you go high. <<

I had heard from our endo that if you hit a low the liver can kick in and
flood the system glucose. This would then explain the highs. Lucas has that
happen sometimes. He will drop real low and we will treat him for the low,
and sure enough a short time later were treating him for a high. I'm not
sure what the process is called but I do remember him saying it was not good
for this to happen./Pete