Re: [IP] Basal rates question

  My diabetes educator set me up the same way as Kelly states below.  My basals
would have been set right for quite a long time w/out doing the fasting.  If my
bgs were up then we adjusted the basal by .1 and fasted again the next day until
they were set right.  If they were low then we reduced the basal set at that time
by .1.