[IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low?

Hi all I just had to ask the experts because I keep getting told different
things. So lets say you have a low and you treat it  and you come back to
normal range then do you find later that you go high. Our Endo told me that
you do not rebound from a low more the about 2 points or so. But when Ryan
has a low like 2.9 then later and allways this happens he goes up to the 17
or 18mmols. This is canadian numbers. But do you find you go really high
after a low and not from eating and eating to treat
the low just because you had a low you then go high??
                                        Lori Kissick
                                         Ryans mom