Re: [IP] Diabetic watch

You asked about the watch.  I actually bought some stock in the watch last
year.  A company called Cygnus makes it and I'm almost positive it's been
approved by the FDA but not out in stores yet.  I would be interested to see
the difference in the watch and actual blood testing, but I don't think I'd
give up my accuchek advantage machine yet.  If I hear anything about the
release date, I'll let you know.  I think you can go on their internet site
to get some more details.