Re: [IP] Frustrated Mom of Diaper pumper

In a message dated 8/1/00 2:27:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< some sites are always getting those
"lumps", redness, and irrations and they sometime bleed  >>

I found that I was able to usually prevent the lumps, redness and irritation
that I got from silhouettes by inserting through tape.  I speculate that
there was too much movement, causing irritation.  When I insert through tape
as well as add tape over the non-disconnect part, I now almost never get the
bumps or anything but a small red dot.  Though I am a half century older than
your child, it seems possible that this problem might stem from a similar
mechanism in both of us.<vbg>  Wow, I really admire your attempt at getting
your child good control right from the beginning with the pump, and hope you
are successful in finding other sites.  If you can figure out a way to use
sils again, there might be more possibilities -- I, for instance, use the
area in front of my rib cage just below the breasts, that when I am standing
up would appear to have no fat at all, by inserting just under the skin,
parallel to the outside of the body.

Linda Z