Re: [IP] Doc recommendations in So Cal

Just for now, can't a lowly PCP write the 'script for the insulin?  I didn't
wait for my endo, my Family Prac wrote it and I go to, or call the pharmacy
to get them to fax the dr's office. I don't drive and haven't time for the
one hour round trips on the bus.
   It's easier if your Pharmacey can just fax or call the doc.
   Short of that, Call the Lomg Beach Hospital and check with them, and the
IP website. They have a lot of Dr.s
   I live behind the Orange Curtain so mine are in the city of Orange. It
really depends on the miliage you want and if the insurance company would
cover out of your district.
Jenny S.