Re: [IP] The saga of beginning pump training....

<<wouldn't it be nice too if it gave an
alarm when they were too low or too high>>

The device is called the glucowatch. It is going through final FDA approval and should be available by the end of this year. It will cost $250 - $300 and will use about $4 in supplies each 12 hours. It will be great for those with HU. I have a relative who is a family practice physician and he already has ordered one for me, but is being stalled because of the FDA approval thing.