Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [IP] free diabetes kit for kids

Title: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [IP] free diabetes kit for kids

Lisa,
    I spoke to a woman, I told her my daughters age, when Dx'd, and my IDDM credentials. She was very nice. Unless she forgot the requirements, she told me to expect it UPS in 2-weeks. Try calling and not giving the age, and say yes if she asked if 11yrs old :)))

"Kevin

Did the person ask you how long your son had D?  I'll try it again,
maybe it was just the customer service person I got.

thanks!
Lisa