Re: [IP] The saga of beginning pump training....

Sherry C,
    It's just so strange that you mentioned the watch or bracelet that
could monitor your blood sugars and let you know when they were too low
etc.And no, i don't know of any . but my husband and I were just
discussing that yesterday, and wouldn't it be nice too if it gave an
alarm when they were too low or too high. ( If this watch type thing is
out there I sure would like to know of it ) it would make me feel better
about going too sleep at night. Right now i'm waiting for  my
appointment  for the Dr. to get started on the pump. Don't know just how
long that will be.Before going to bed I usually eat too much so that my
blood sugars don't fall to low during the night. But for me this new
thought of machine sounds GREAT.  Everyone have a nice day.