[IP] My intro

Hi, my name is Nancy.  I have been a diabetic since the age of 11 (which
means I have had diabetes for 23 years).  I am just now in the process of
getting an insulin pump.  I talked with a sales rep yesterday so I am hoping
to get an answer about insurance by the end of the week.  I decided to get a
pump for various reasons.  I am going back to work in a hospital part time,
I go to school 3/4 time, and I am raising 4 small children (ages 5,5,3,1
1/2) which keeps me very busy.  My blood sugars are on a constant roller
coaster.  I am ready to start feeling better and to quit jumping down my
family's throat when my sugars are high.  I am open to any input from this
list as to how handle the pump, what to look for in a pump, and of course
how to handle the insurance company if by chance they decide not to help pay
for the pump and the supplies needed.