[IP] Doc recommendations in So Cal

Hi...I am looking for any Endo recommendations for the So Cal area.  I live
in Long Beach, have a PPO insurance plan.  I am seeing Dr Berkson now, but am
getting frustrated.  It is impossible to ever get through when I try to call.
 They are either out of the office from 11 to 3 for lunch, or the phone is
busy for hours on end.  He seems like a pretty decent doc, but I have been
trying to get through because I need a new prescription written for insulin,
I am completely out when this set is used, and i haven't been able to get
through since Thurs.  If anyone has a good experience with their endo, and
can recommend some names to me I would appreciate it.