Re: [IP] The saga of beginning pump training....

Just wanted to let you know that I had to wait on my pump for a month.  Being
a nurse I thought that I could try it myself.  I am glad I waited.  I joined
the pumpers to get feedback before and after I started on the pump.  The more
information I obtained, the more I knew I wanted a professional to train me
in managing my pump therapy.  There are different BR's for each individual
and what might be good for someone else may not be good for you.

Hang in there, I know the waiting is tough.  Before the pump I could be as
low as being taken to the ER and within several hours have BS's over 500.  I
know how you feel and will be praying for you.  I you would like to e-mail me
please feel free to do so.  Have a good day and God bless.