Re: [IP] What about Frustosamine?

<<I think it is referred to as GlucoProtein test meter.>>

I think the meter you are referring to is the LXN unit. You can get it at diabetespromotions.com for $9.95. The strips are $4 each. I haven't found it to be very helpful. Althought it says it checks sugar for 2-3 weeks, I have found that if your bg is high when you run the test, the reading also will be high. Additionally, I have found that the results don't really correspond with the HbA1C. I used the meter for 12 weeks and had only about three weeks of "good" control. However, my HbA1C  was one of the best I have had, 6.8. YMMV

David Butler