Re: [IP] diabetes vs. diabetics, parents and kids

Dear Amy, I wholeheartedly agree with what you said. You have
taken my thoughts and put it down on paper.  I would rather have it
rather than my children.  I understand about not being labeled.  In
Melbourne Australia you have to let the licensing people know and
you have to get a doctors note every 2 years.  I don't agree with it I
don't care about this law.  I would not risk anyone's life and drive on
a low.  You can tell when they are coming on anyway.  Why don't
they do the same for drug addicts or drunks?  By having a law like
this they are saying we are irresponsible.  HOW DARE THEY.  No
one understands how we feel.