[IP] Waiting for DPT results

My daughter's lab work never came back.  Ultimately the DPT tracked it down
and found out it was still in the freezer at our endo's office, 6 months
later.  Turns out the endo's office collected from siblings with diabetes at
the office,  and regularly sent batches  down to the trial researchers.  The
person who handled the sending of the blood left the office and it never got
sent.  Don't wait tooooo long.