Re: [IP] hypoglycemia, need advice, help

In a message dated 8/31/99 1:05:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My questions are:
 Does this happen to others?

Yes this does happen to others - it's a pretty normal response!!  I have been
known to throw a 250 lb. man across the room.  (my bg was 21)

 What can we do differently?

 IS there anything we can we do differently?

Just try to reason with her as you have been.  No one I know ever found any
better way to deal with me.  Maybe try and keep closer track of the bgs so
she doesn't get that low!
 Any other suggestions would be helpful. >>