Re: [IP] Which diabetes camp, bearskin meadows?

Montana has a wonderful camp program for kids w/diabetes.  They actually have
two different (one week each) sessions - one for kids thru the 8th grade, &
one for high school age kids.  It is held at a wonderful sight.......VERY
BEAUTIFUL!!  On a lake with lots & lots of trees,  etc!  Very nice!  My son
loves it!    Montana would love to have you for one of their counselors,  I
am sure!