Re: [IP] job interviews

I have on my resume that I am an insulin-dependent diabetic in good control,
but I am rarely asked about it in interviews.  I do tell people on the first
day, and I definitely don't hide it, but I don't feel it's something they
need to know when considering whether or not to hire me.  I've never had a
problem so far--people are typically very positive, interested and willing to
learn about it, and no one has ever been offended that I didn't disclose that
information in the interview process.