Re: [IP] No Carb Diets vs. low carb diets

There is a difference . . .low carb does not mean NO carb. I think a no carb
diet would be unhealthy and  . . .well . . .boring.  But it seems like the
distinction between low carb and no carb isn't always being made on this
list.  Most people on here don't eat a no carb diet, yet lots of the people
responding to their posts call it a no carb diet and use examples like the
atkins diet, which is an extreme example.  Personally I  have found that no
one book is perfect.  I sort of have to devise my own plan . . . just my
little opinions . . .