Re: [IP] ruth-thyroid, antibody test (was testing every 2 hours)

Yes, there was an article in Diabetes Forecast magazine about 4 yrs ago
that had an article about auto-immune disease running in clusters with
Many people who have diabetes also have thyroid disease.
Do antibodies go away? So far mine haven't.  You may wish to do a search
about antibodies or ask your doctor. and do reading about thyroid disease..

Take care and pumping will go fine:)
email @ redacted
PS if you wish email me and we can talk more about thyroid.