Re: [IP] Gianna/no carb diet

Hi! yes, I definately agree that the Atkins diet is dangerous. I would never
go that far towards no carbs! I am not trying to lose weight either, I'm
just trying to maintain my weight, which (for me) i easier with less
insulin, which means less, but not no carbs. I usually eat about 150 carbs a
day and so far . . .so good. But I do believe this is everyone's personal
choice. . . .and I'm not fanatical about my diet either. . . .it's just that
when I overdo the carbs, I seem to need TONS more insulin and have trouble
bringing bg's down.  oh well . . .--gianna