Re: [IP] ruth-thyroid, antibody test (was testing every 2 hours)

  you should be around 140-170 two
>hours later...not the reverse.

first, thanks for this number, it will give me a guide!

.geneva is on thyroid meds and we never noticed this having any effect
>on her levels.  she is growing and requiring new synthroid  prescription
>every few months.

second, can you tell me if there is any relationship between thyriod
function and diabetes?  My doctor said I should have a thyroid test . .
.it's a Looooooong story . . .basically my antibody tests came back negative
and they can't find any insulin resistence, I'm frustrated and worried and
scared . . .but as of now . . .still insulin dependent and starting pumping
in 6 days . . .sigh. Do the antibodies go away?  Mine were .2 and positive
is above one. if anyone has ANY info, please tell me!