[IP] Which diabetes camp, bearskin meadows?

Hi all-- I would like to be a counselor at a diabetes camp next summer.
But, I don't know where!  Someone on here mentioned Bearskin Meadows in CA
and I would like to know how to get more info about that one.  If anyone has
any other suggestions, what I am looking for is a camp session that lasts a
couple of weeks, not the whole summer!  Also, it would be an added plus if
they pay their counselors, but that isn't necessary.  Please help! --Gianna