[IP] Re:job interviews

You do NOT have to mention the fact that you have diabetes.  I have a few
times when I knew the interview was going well and it didn't seem like it
would have an affect (of course, I also work in the medical profession;
that helps!)  There have been times when I have not mentioned it until I
have actually started work.  Then I would casually mention to a
co-worker, "By the way, if I seem to be acting oddly, just pour sugar
down my throat"  or words to that effect.  I'm sure others will have lots
more insight into this, and I am equally sure this will turn into a
fairly "hot topic".  It's a struggle to work this one out.  Good luck in
your hunt!
IDDM 19 years
pumping 18 months