[IP] Re:getting ready for school: Wednesday's meeting

Great questions, great plan.  A few suggestions from a former teacher
(others will probably add to this).  Start with the basics; what diabetes
is, why you HAVE to do these things.  Build from there.  Some will catch
on quickly, others won't for a few weeks.  Stop every so often and ask
them if they have any questions.  Encourage them to ask you for more
details as you go along.  It's a bit of a role reversal, isn't it?  This
time you are the teacher!  That can be a little disconcerting but don't
let it get to you.  I hope things go well for you; be sure you give a
post and let us know how it went.  We're all pulling for you!
IDDM 19 years
pumping 18 months