Re: [IP] hypoglycemia, need advice, help

one of the things that often works for me, is to set up some kind of
"code" before hand.... (i'll agree with my mom, or a friend) that if they
think i should test, because i'm acting funny, they'll say something like,
"Hey, Sweetie" or wahtever..... and even if i'm pretty out of it, i'll
check my bg, because i remember making the deal about it before hand...
even if i think that the person is completely off their rocker regarding
my blood sugar.....  don't know if that helps...

Jessica Elena Marder