Re: [IP] hypoglycemia, need advice, help

I can't help much on what to do, but often in my severe hypos I act the
same way toward my parents.  The last time it was a family get together
and my mom frustrated looked at my sister and asked what to do.  My
sister treated me like her 2 year old when testing limits and I
responded right away.

Just for insight, when I am that low and acting out, I recognize that
I'm not behaving right, but it is as if my brain is totally
disconnected from my mouth/body.  I think of what I want to say
(totally appropriate) in response or explaining how I feel, but
something completely different pops out.  It is the most alarming
aspect of severe hypos for me, that I am so totally out of control of

Do You Yahoo!?