Re: [IP] mini-med's H2O proof case

> Thanks for the info - PLEASE let us know if there are any other
> options.  I'm desperate:)  I heard someone say you needed to put
> vaseline somewhere to help seal it better - please explain a little
> further!!
You put a very-very thin layer of vaseline around the inside lip of
the case before putting in the stopper. And, they only leak once in a
while... just take your pump off for a while, you will figure out how
to compensate fairly easily. My daughter goes without hers all day
sometimes and she uses 60 - 90 units a day depending on activity and
what she eats. No problem.