Re: [IP] hypoglycemia, need advice, help

>Does this happen to others?

At a camp i went to last summer one of the kids went low and refused to eat
anything (don't blame him the food that we had in the cabins was terrible)
so I went threw all my personal stock and pulled out the good old
Lifesavers.  Sometimes it just takes what they want  next time it
happens  try to ask her what she wants.  She may not be thinking straight
but if you give her the choice maybe she will name something and you can
give it and she will take it a little easier.  (this also works with
Combative and confused patients at hospitals)  haha.

Hope this helps

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted