Re: [IP] WHY no humalog in pumps?

My doc writes for 5 bottles at a time of humulog and the dircetions says
'use a directed'.
So BC/BS pays for it. I am beginning to try to mix it now..I am very
allergic to the phenol in it. we will see what happens..
Anyway..maybe those directions that the doctor writes makes the difference.
hope this helps.
email @ redacted