[IP] RE: butter dishes, refrigerators, and bras

My husband wanted to buy a different refrigerator with an ice machine, and I
was bucking because I like the cool "insulin shelf" that our old fridge had.
Now, I have a bread loaf pan in the door of the fridge with Peter's (10
years old) stuff.

I grossed him out the other day when, at the last minute, he told me that
his reservoir was empty. I popped the insulin vial in my bra to warm the
insulin. I figured if you folks carried pumps in your bras, then I could
warm insulin in mine. What gratitude did I get? "Mo-om!" How many syllables
can one word have? <vbg>

Joyce in North Dakota