Re: [IP] job interviews

Never in an interview has the question ever come up whether or not I have
anything wrong with me.  And Diabeties does not effect your work performance
when in control.  I just recently started a job, actually 6 days ago, and I
did not tell them until my first day, and the responses were very positive,
oh, okay if you need to take a short break to eat or anything just let us
know.  Nothing Negative was even hinted.  If you act like it is a huge deal,
and make a big production out of it then they may think it could effect your
job performance.  Diabeties is a part of me, its there, and it is important
for people to know, but it is not going to keep me from doing a good job...