Re: [IP] job interviews

I have struggled with the same issues.  Diabetes 36 years and working for
24.  I typically don't tell them.  If a topic comes up where I feel
"education" is needed I will bring it up.  This has happened a few times in
my many interviews.  I have struggled with it because I fear the
discrimination, yet some employers are elated because as diabetics we fall
under the ADA and so they get to add us to their figures for hiring people
in a "minority".  You are not required by law to tell them.  After they
offer you the job and they ask was accommodations need to be made this is
when you can tell them.

Good Luck.
Fran in AZ