Re: [IP] Diabetes Prevention Trial -Type I

Mark,  (concerning your post on the Diabetes Prevention Trial)
 My family all had blood drawn in July as we wanted to participate in the
Diabetes Prevention Trial.  I patiently waited through out July & Aug to hear
the results.  I still have not heard a thing....(I am no longer as patiently
waiting!!)  I hope we hear soon!  I check the mail box each day......wanting
to know the results,  but then again not sure if I want to hear that my other
kids are at high risk!  (My 14 y/o was diagnose a year ago)          I can
let you know when I hear from them.     Teressa