[IP] We need HELP!

Hi everyone,

To get to the point, the admins need help.  We really need some more volunteers
to help keep things running behind the scenes.  Our job description is to
approve new member applications (every time you see a profile of a new member
on the list, an admin has been working behind the scenes), and to help members
with subscription changes and general questions about the website and mailing

We are a fun group of folks, and we have our own mini mailing list to
communicate with each other.  The only requirements are that you know how to
use your email program and browser, and that you DON'T use one of the freebie
email services such as "hotmail" or "yahoo."  We provide *free* training for
everything else you need to know. :-)

If you are interested, please contact Michael or me:

Mary Jean Renstrom:     email @ redacted
Michael Robinton:       email @ redacted