Re: [IP] Exercise with a pump

hi brad -

i have a minimed 507c and am on the treadmill for 40-45 minutes 5 or 6 days a
week.  i just clip it to my shorts (my pump educator said that jarring would
not be a problem).      haven't had an infection yet (knock on wood!!), but i
do use a cream recommended to help keep the tape secure from the sweating -
it's called cavilon and i put it on my stomach each time i change the
infusion set.      so far so good!!

hope this helps a little.

since you don't have a pump yet, i also need to tell you that i love this
little thing!     i've only had it 3 weeks, and was very nervous about the
whole thing.......wish i would have done it long ago!