Re: [IP] Exercise with a pump

> Since I'm not on the pump (yet), I had some questions related to exercise
> and pumping. I try to jog for exercise, and was wondering what some of your
> experiences have been in trying to exercise with the pump.

> Specifically,
> (1) Are there special pump "harnesses/holders" that tend to work better than
> others?

Ick, don't bother. With the minimed, just use the belt clip. I just clip
it on the wasteband on the back.

> (2) Does sweating increase the risk of infection at the infusion site?
> (3) How much of a hassle is it to exercise and pump?

No problems yet. Been to two ultimate frisbee tournaments and the only
problem I had was when the set got a bit wet and slid right out. Luckily I
was very cautious and found out within minutes.

-Jef Lepine