[IP] Exercise with a pump

Since I'm not on the pump (yet), I had some questions related to exercise
and pumping. I try to jog for exercise, and was wondering what some of your
experiences have been in trying to exercise with the pump.

(1) Are there special pump "harnesses/holders" that tend to work better than
(2) Does sweating increase the risk of infection at the infusion site?
(3) How much of a hassle is it to exercise and pump?

I appreciate your comments and experiences about using the pump with
exercising! Thanks!

Brad MacDonald
email @ redacted

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com