[IP] Low Blood Sugars

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your message!

These readings are at all times of the day. The most problematic time for me
is when I wake up (5:15 a.m. to jog), where my BGs tend to be a little on
the higher side. Here's where I'm hoping a pump can help.

Virtually all my lows were self-treatable, although I've had one or two
experiences that I'd rather avoid in the future (as would my wife!). I agree
with you -- it's no fun being low all the time (with the inherent risks) if
the only tradeoff is a good A1c.

Thanks again for your time.

Brad MacDonald
email @ redacted

Just curious -- are you talking about readings at ALL times of day, or
only before meals?

If at all times of day, including 2 hours after meals, that's really
impressive -- but even if only before meals, it's still doing really
well -- you must have a really good handle on adjusting insulin to

When you say lows, HOW low?? Mild lows that you can self-treat, or more
severe ones that require help from someone else? Of course, mild lows
are no fun, but serious ones would really set a bell ringing in my head
- -- the trade-off of a low A1c wouldn't be worth it!

Type Weird, pumping!
mailto:email @ redacted

FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com