Re: [IP] Diabetes Prevention Trial -Type I

> I would like to get some feedback from my fellow IPers.  I saw a
> blurb in the latest Diabetes Forecast about the Diabetes Prevention
> Trial - Type I.
The trial has been going on for a number of years. They screen the
kids and if their are not antibodies present that's it. They'd like
to check them every year or so after that. As I understand it, if
they detect antibodies then they are eligible for the trial.

This url has a long discussion of what factors are being studied

Specific information on the trial is available at