Re: [IP] pure fluff

In a message dated 8/30/99 11:54:09 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ust wanted you all to know that I thought of you today as I walked
 around Wal-mart for (literally) hours waiting for my car (not) to be
 fixed.  I wandered into the fabric section and, thinking of homemade
 pump cases, found the section of faux fur and feathers!!  I was highly
 amused at the image of all of us wearing our pumps in tacky fur cases.
 Has anyone been there and done that? >>

No, but I dressed Elvis up as a Hamentaschen for Purim. Trying to think of a
Halloween costume. Since it *is* Elvis, perhaps a few sequins? :-)