Re: [IP] pure fluff

>> Then I just put them in an uncovered plastic storage thingie in my
>> butter compartment in the refrigerator.
>
>This really cracked me up!  Do we all store insulin in the butter
>dish??  I forget it's there, but I wonder what my guests think about all
>the medical paraphernalia in my butter compartment.

Jen,

It's all part of a highly-sophisticated, intricately-organized plot.
Hopefully our respective guests will never put two & two together & realize
that two incredibly intelligent groups- Diabetics & People With Diabetes-
have joined forces in their plot to take over the world, beginning with all
known butter compartments for use in storing our amunition to be healthy!!
:)

Okay, this is what my brain does in the "pre-coffee" stage of the morning!
Still, it was REALLY nice to wake up to some fluff to smile about- started
my day off right!  And on the serious side, in response to your question, I
hadn't realized that the takeover of butter compartments (hereafter known as
"Operation ButterDish") was so instinctive & universal.  When I read your
e-mail, it occured to me that not only does my own butter compartment now
spend its days safeguarding insulin, but that it seems I've commandeered
those at the homes of my mother & a good friend I often visit for the
weekend as well!  Wonder if that will move me up to a higher rank when the
takeover is complete?  :)

Alright, alright- time for coffee & rational thought...have a great day,
Pumpers Everywhere!!

Sammi