Re: [IP] PREFILLING SYRINGES (Actually Reservoir)

<have you had problems with insulin degradation? --Gianna>

No, not at all. In fact, that is one of the reasons I started doing it - I
was worried about degradation of my insulin.  I thought with all the air I
was pumping in and out of that bottle  I was degrading it. More than likely I
wasn't, but seemed like toward the last third of the bottle the insulin
wasn't working as well. That is another reason I called MiniMed to make sure
I wasn't doing harm to myself.

Oh, by the way, I used the wrong term - I should have called it a reservoir
not a syringe - please excuse me...