[IP] pure fluff

> Then I just put them in an uncovered plastic storage thingie in my
> butter compartment in the refrigerator.

This really cracked me up!  Do we all store insulin in the butter
dish??  I forget it's there, but I wonder what my guests think about all
the medical paraphernalia in my butter compartment.

Just wanted you all to know that I thought of you today as I walked
around Wal-mart for (literally) hours waiting for my car (not) to be
fixed.  I wandered into the fabric section and, thinking of homemade
pump cases, found the section of faux fur and feathers!!  I was highly
amused at the image of all of us wearing our pumps in tacky fur cases.
Has anyone been there and done that?

Happy day to you all!