Re: [IP] low carb diet

In a message dated 8/30/99 4:18:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< And did you know that if you eat just peanuts your blood sugar will be
 because the fat doesn't affect blood sugar as quickly. And if you eat those
 while wearing clown shoes, you actually lose weight! I am sorry for the
 tone, but I am sick of these fad diets. Everyone is different: what works
 for one will not work for another. Don't eat carbs? Hmmmm. Where do we get
 energy? Oh, carbs, that's right. Eliminate carbs...no energy. Wise up
 people. See a good dietician!
 ED >>

Wow......you really are in the dark ages, arent you?    If you cut back on
your carbs, you'd be amazed at how much insulin you would use.  Not a hard
concept, you know.   I've done low carb for 18 months and Ive got plenty of